Role: Business Analist [medior]
Period: 10 months
Extension: possible [12 months!]
Closing date to apply: 05-02-2023, 10.00 am Job description:
That you as Business Analyst are responsible for analysing and modelling data for the Group Risk Finance Data platform, with which Rabobank will satisfy all financial and risk related reporting requirements of the different regulators. That you will gather, analyse and document the business requirements and create data modes and designs for the data warehouse system. That you work with business representatives, using our agile way of working and cooperate with developers and test engineers within your DevOps team and other teams. That you as part of your DevOps team are responsible for changing and running the IT solutions you deliver.
This means the ability and willingness to have responsibility for the full software development process, from requirements to the (continuous) delivery pipeline, up to running in the production environment. Requirements are not only business requirements but also take into account the operational aspects like maintainability, stability and security requiremets. Additionally there are the continuous delivery requirements regarding test- or behaviour driven development and teste automation to consider.
Making a difference
- Risk & Finance contributes significantly to the realization of the Regulatory Roadmap
- While ensuring BCBS 239 compliancy and therewith safeguarding the bank’s license
- Risk & Finance is responsible for development, maintenance and support of the financial and risk systems including GRFD
- You will work in the Oxygen Program, consisting of 15 scrum teams
- Oxygen is one of the three most important (lighthouse) programs within Rabobank
- Build a future proof data warehouse in GRFD using Datavault modelling principles.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our team brings talented people together to build the best solutions for our clients. So we are very curious about what you bring to our Credit team. In addition, it's important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- Master/Bachelor degree
- Knowledge in and experience with (preferably by a large(r), international bank):
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant Business Analysis experience at senior level
- External (regulatory) reporting
- Credit risk management and credit risk models
- Exposure to banking products and processes from different business lines (Retail, Wholesale etc.)
- Knowledge of and experience with business analysis methods and best practices
- Knowledge of and experience with Scrum, Agile, and DevOps
- Knowledge of and experience with Business Intelligence, Data Modelling (Data Vault; dimensional), ETL, SQL
- Ability to analyze and translate (business) requirements to applicable and realistic implementation scenarios according to relevant Business and IT principles and guidelines;
- Analytical/technical/functional skills and problem solving ability;
- Ability to determine and communicate a implementable vision;
- Stakeholder management skills;
- Effective communication skills especially with respect to influencing and convincing;
- The ability to work in a structured, planned way using appropriate project management skills;
- Strong interest and experience with data analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Dutch and English;
- Flexibility with respect to reaching objectives and meeting deadlines;
- Previous working experience at the Rabobank/financial industry is desirable.
If you want to apply for this role, we will need the following information from you:
- Most recent CV, in Word format, max 5 x A4, in the English language
- Good/Solid motivation, focused on the application!
- Explanation of the requirements and competences set [red highlighted]!
- At least 1 recent reference, which can be verified!